Notes: These weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. Numbers are preliminary and exclude syndicate trades. Data may be updated based on additional information.
(1) Includes all client trades that generate either commission revenue or revenue from principal markups (i.e., fixed income).
(2) Includes all eligible trades executed by clients who participate in one or more of the Company's asset-based pricing relationships.
(3) Includes all commission free trades, including Schwab Mutual Fund OneSource® funds and ETFs, and other proprietary products.
• For banking subsidiaries:
‐ Balance sheet assets = $249.7 billion, up 26% year-over-year.
‐ Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $11.9 billion, down 1%
‐ Pledged Asset Line® balances = $4.6 billion, up 5% year-over-year.
• Client assets managed by the company’s digital advisory solutions
totaled $33.4 billion, up 22% year-over-year.
• Client assets in purchased money market funds totaled $123.8 billion, up 183%
WEEK OF APRIL 15, 2019
Q1 2019 Earnings/March 2019 Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 11th business day, pre-market) - For Schwab, the 11th business day is Apr. 15.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.) Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.
The Charles Schwab Corporation provides a full range of securities, brokerage, banking, money management, and financial advisory services through its operating subsidiaries. Its broker-dealer subsidiary, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”), Member SIPC, offers investment services and products, including Schwab brokerage accounts. Its banking subsidiary, Charles Schwab Bank (member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender), provides deposit and lending services and products.
Schwab Advisor Services™ serves independent investment advisors and includes the custody, trading, and support services of Schwab. Independent investment advisors are not owned, affiliated with, or supervised by Schwab. Schwab Retirement Plan Services, Inc. provides recordkeeping and related services with respect to retirement plans.